Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Felt Being Used Part 2

Remember once I blog about an aunty that ask me to burn 15cds for her? Well it is proven that she used me for her own benefit. How I know? Well in December her cg had a Home E. but during this home E, she took the chance to invite all her son family members, her own family members, her friends and many more. The tally of people from her side was nearly about 30. Actually it was only her side who were the oikoss of the home e.


The amount that they had to fork out for the home E was 1000++. That was not included gift exchange. Each gift was to be rm10 each person no matter kid or adult and she wanted to change it to be rm15. If I am not wrong some people object as it will defeat the purpose of gift exchange. I heard that some of the families were not happy as they had to fork out so much expense for the home e. that won’t? I mean I will be unhappy if I was there and it will ruin the concept behind the home e.


So if you come across people who you think love to use you or others, beware. I know we need to show love to them but it every act there should be wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home