Sunday, February 25, 2007

CNY

CNY was a night mare for me. Usually CNY should turn out to be happy and getting together. But how I was so wrong for this year. Incidents that should not happen, happen. I wish it didn't have to happen but for some it did happen. So how was CNY? It suck big time.

I still don't understand why bad incidents have to happen during events like CNY or other events. At times I wish I can like just get lost and hide and dont need to see a certain type of people too. But who am I kidding? They are bound to be in your way some time or another.

There is a saying time will heal, but I feel the time has been too long and IT WILL NEVER HEAL.

Blessed CNY to Everyone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have this thinking in me,very dumb wanz,haha.. I think that I will get happiness when the time in heaven. sound so permissive. haha. the wound can cure but the scar will still b there,unless lose memory la..haha. the day will pass,so no need to be so depress k. take care.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home