Monday, February 26, 2007

Molest Molest

Everyday when I take the LRT, I think I kena molested ler. Sounds abit stupid but indirectly it is not molest. Well the reason why is the train will be pack and people will be rubbing each other. Most of the time I will be standing at the front of the train and people who are shorter (not pin point to any person shorter here) will have their handbags rubbing my bumz. I kena this everyday and worst is when I am praying infront of the train I wont focus on my prayer. The part that will give me the electric shock is when their bag poke my spinal chord and it sends a shock to the brain. I know I cant tell the lady please stop rubbing my bumz with their bag.

Usually my time at my watch is around 20minutes faster than normal time. When I was in the train, a guy look at my time and his face changed. I saw him taking a look at his watch and then back to my watch once again. I wanted to burst out in laughter when I saw his face reaction but i manage to control myself.

Alot of funny things happen in the LRT. You will only see it when it is peak time only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home