Friday, March 16, 2007

I really Regret

One thing that I really regret when I read DUMC's latest floodgates was about the floods. Just a recall for everyone, on the 12th of December 2006, God gave me a dream telling me that a place is going to experience floods. What I failed to do is to act out on what I should have done. I could have told more people about it, I could even tell Pr Daniel or even other Christian brother and sisters about it but I didn't. Wonder why people suffered? It is my fault. When I read about what the team that was send down to Johor did, I felt bad.

I was given a dream to so warn people but I didn't. The only 2 person who knew about the dream was my cg leader and another friend. I guess if I told many other people, they wont even believe me as it was the future. But what I got quite accurate was when will Worst thing was when the 2nd flood was about to HIT, God whispered to me "flood" when I was in church reading the bible during celebration. That word again was so clear and I failed to act out on his word. All I did at that time was stop reading the bible and spoke in tongues for a while with tears running down my cheeks. After the word, on either Saturday or Sunday night the flood came back again.

When I spoke about the dream to the cg and parents, it was about too late. Different states was already flooded the second time. What have I done? I believe if I had done more, people wont really suffer that much. Maybe God will even have mercy upon the respective states that was hit with flood. I believe due to my blunder, God hasn't been giving me dreams anymore. Those of you who receive dreams and visions from God, act out. Don't keep. I know I have acted out on smaller dreams which deals with people but when God gave me this bigger dream I guess I felt it was too hot to handle.




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx..no regrets in life ler.. i think more important is we've to learn after the flood.. why god let it happened and what HE wanted to speak to our nation. to me that is more important ya! >_<

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

but i regretted...especially yest..dont kwn why... there is soemthing else God told me when the flood happen as i ask God why did it happen...

he jz put the word "Ark" in me and i knew it was the noah ark. during that time God wanted to clean all the dirty stuff by killing it..but i thank GOd he didnt do it to us..if not many many will perish.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the second time I type this, coz the 1st one was somehow..donno how it was gone...

Ur case reminds me of the story of Moses. When he was forty, he killed a soldier, thinking that this is the way that God wants to save His fellow Israelites...but we all knows that it was not.

Then, he hide himself in the wilderness for another forty years. When he was 80, God spoke to him again. This time, He wants him save His beloved nation. But Moses thought that he was old and he can hardly do anything better than sheperding his flocks.

You know what our Father in heaven wants? He wants us to do things at His way, not OUR way. Moses was not capable of being a leader by his natural being, but often times, God starts to work when we think there's no way at all...its pretty true...

When we thinks that, "Oh God, I'm going to die this time.." God will say, "Hallelujah..when you die, then you're be raised!"

Hmm...I think I'm not good at writing stories...always brought forward by side topics...

Okie..back to Moses...

As for your case, I cannot say that this dreams that you have dreamt of or words which you hve heard of are from the ONE above, but is they are, He has an intention for it.

It might be that you've thought about...telling everyone and trying to save more souls, but it might not be...remember, God does things differently from human being's way.

No point of regretting, it will makes your life worse..but that doesn't mean you should forget about it.

Bring all things to prayer..and if you pray in a sincere and truthful way, He'll hear you..Trust in God!!
HAve faith on Him..He loves you more than anyone does or will do..

Don't know whether this will help you up, but its good to share your feelings to others..at least you won't go CRAZY keeping things to yourself :)

From,
Your sister from TREE!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog man...thanks thanks...there are more behind also....


but the other day when i read i did regret, coz i knw i didnt really do my part to the fullest...

thanks so much tree sister!!!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your most welcome...

we'll all christian..always has a soft spot for christian...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks tree sister...

soft spot for me huh....yey...hahaha

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home