Thursday, February 04, 2010

Story

The other day my friend told me this.

Person : JT, ask you something.
JT : Yeah shoot (while eating biscuit for breakfast).
Person : Dev side got fridge?
JT : Don't have, they use ours. Why?
Person : You know that day someone kept something inside the fridge
JT : Oh is it? Whats they keep?
Person : A biscuit?
JT : What biscuit?
Person : P**k biscuit.
JT : How you know? Who told you?
Person : The owner told the SOMEONE about it and SOMEONE went and found out its p**k.
JT : What? How to confirm?
Person : Someone saw the thing that was wrap out and has that word.
JT : Who is that person?
Person : Don't know (no names given to me).

What I want to say is this, when you deal with them, you cannot have things that goes against them as it will be deem unclean to them. For this case, if there is a fridge there, they want to change the fridge.

Just to share further was this. Last time when I study diploma, 3rd world country people bought and ate p**k in my hostel and the bones we found out by those who wash the plates. Next thing I know there was an emergency meeting with "them". I then ask my friend what happen and he related the whole story to me. They had to wash the plate, fork, spoon and cup with their "water" to cleanse the plates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home