Tuesday, February 02, 2010

How To Figth Fire

The other day when I was coming back from lunch and was passing by section 13, there was a double story house on fire. The good thing was many people were there. Sad thing was no 1 did ANYTHING. Even the cops were there at that time. When my friend was passing by the house from a far, we could see that the right and left hand house roof was already smoking.

Anyway time to teach you all something that I learn last time. When there is a house on fire, if there is a hose in the house, spray the water on the roof of the house on the right and left and not into the house on fire (if got extra ok la). Why you might wonder? Heat travels upwards. When heat gets trap on the roof it will cause the roof and structure to burn. So by spraying water on the roof it will at least cool the surroundings a little bit. I know there might be people saying, how much can you do? I guess it is better to try to do a little bit rather than doing nothing at all.

In the end the roof of the 3 houses cave in according to my friend who went there to take a look. So this are the tips I can give you. Oh yeah, another thing is when you go traveling, off all plugs and pluck it out from the socket. It is a lot safer that way for you and your house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home