Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yeah I Am Young

About 2 weeks ago, when I was in church, there was 2 person who said the same thing to me which is I look young and I look like I am a f5 kid. Darn. Anyway check out as below. Happen twice in a single day.

Uncle : How are You
Jason : Doing Good Uncle
Uncle : Are you still studying ( He knows that I am working)
Jason : Nope, already working
Uncle : *Looks shocked* really? You look like your still in secondary schoo. How long?
Jason : Yeah, about 3 years.
Uncle : What are you doing?
Jason : IT.


Someone (cant remember name) : Are you still studying?
Jason : Nope, working already.
Someone : Really? You look really young. Like f5 boy
Jason : Yeah thats what everyone tells me
Someone : But good, always look young.
Jason : Its good and bad. If once it comes to work, people wonder if you can do the work.
Someone : *She laugh*, but if you can deliver its ok right?
Jason : Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home