Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Horrible Food

Dont ever go and eat in Station 1 Cafe at night in Jaya 1. Why? I will share my experience why. I was there last Saturday for dinner. So I decided to eat the western food there. There was an extra saying that if you add rm5, you will get a soup and a drink. So I decided to go for that.

1st came my drink. It was good. Next was soup and guess what? Soup was COLD! It was not even warm. Really. So we told the waiter to take it back and they got it all heated up and serve us. Next was the chicken chop. If it is grilled or fried, it should be hot, but guess what? It was not even warm. I paid like rm70+ (3 people eat same thing) and honest it is NOT WORTH IT AT ALL.

Once my friend went there and asked for the pizza and it was cold and he could not even refund it. So its in your hands if you want to try that place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home