Thursday, January 28, 2010

So Free

There was once when I was doing ushering when my friend told me this

Someone : You know those 2 infront there?
Jason : Yeah, I mean I don't know them but I know they are from DUMC.
Someone : You know what they up too?
Jason : Don't' know
Someone : They are acting as couples to get someone guy jealous
Jason : What???? Like that also can?
Someone : And that guy is someone son
Jason : Why they are so free to do that man?
Someone : Don't know

Well those who I mention is about secondary school and now they are so free to play this type of stuff? During my time there is nothing like this, or even though there is, there is not much. I guess now the generation is different. Not only that, I guess most of them are spoilt. How I know, just watch around you when you are out and you will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home