Friday, January 29, 2010

Yeah Yeah

There is this uncle that day when I was ushering was asking me this.

Uncle : Did you get your increment this year?
Jason : No
Uncle : Why no? You got ask?
Jason : No
Uncle : You should ask. If me I surely ask.
Jason : *inside me was whatever*
Aunty : Maybe they haven't pay out yet and wait and see on your January pay.
Jason : Maybe.

The reason is SL dont really want to release the money so fast. Why? Coz the slower they give us, the more they can save in their bank accounts and they dont backdate. Anyway this uncle who ask me this quesiton is also "one kind". So I don't really bother about him. Last time he can brag so much when he don't even have work and someone belas kasihan him and offered a job and his salary was quite high. There are more stories about him that I know that I don't want to share. Not worth mentioning as there are many special people out there including me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home