Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weird Dude

I have a friend and I want to tell you all about him. This dude is specially weird. Well story goes like this. I was cooking on Saturday for a party I was going to attend. Then my friend called me but since I was still cooking, I didn't answer the phone. After that I started to clean up the stuff that I use and I throw the trash away and I saw him outside my house. So I invited him to come in as I was not ready yet (haven't bath and etc).

I went in and continue to clean up some more stuff and pack the drinks into the box. When I walk to my hall, aprox 15minutes after I threw my trash, I didnt see any 1 in the hall. At that time when I threw the trash it was about 645pm and it was already drizzling. At 705pm when I send out the drinks, he was standing under my dad's mango tree under the starting to be quite heavy rain with thunder and ligthning. I then had to invite him in again and only he say "oh".

After that he came into my house, he followed me into the kitchen. I was actually heading to take my bath. Then I told him that I was taking my bath only he "oh, I wait for you in the hall". I was like "yeah". After I was done, I had to SMS my friend (you might know who you are) and told him the story. When I walk out of kitchen, I saw him very stress and he wanted to tell me something which I told him to talk in the car. Then he told me his friend want to borrow his shoes to attend some event and he asked me my opinion. I gave him my opinion in the end.

When we arrive at our destination, I told him to go down and get someone to help him with the drinks when he comes out the 2nd round. This time he was holding the chicken, went to talk to my friend in the house and walk out with the chicken AGAIN! Then later another friend came and help him take the drinks. Man Blur and weird dude has strike back :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home