Saturday, January 30, 2010

Testing Guitar

Today I was at Guitar Store and I manage to test some guitars. Testing was more to find a guitar for my sister who wants to learn. Honest, the guitars not only sound great but from the string to the fret is so FREAKING NEAR and with hard strumming, the thing DOES NOT BUZZ @ ALL. I manage to try 1 of the series that I truly like, it was the D67, D62, D52, D16, R10 and M2 and I saw and heard someone playing J72 and it ROCKS. I have to admit the D67 is a beauty. Really nice guitar and the playability is superb and the feel is so damm nice. But the price is so damm ugly :( D67 cost about RM5300 (without discount yet). I manage to test the lower end guitars and it sounded round and nice too. The cheapest guitar is about 890+ which is folk guitar. Really tempted to get a new guitar. But not sure what guitar and when I should get it. Anyway a special thanks to Jordan who assist me the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home