Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Greedy

Well my office have a security guard. The other day when the cleaning company came and gave us mandrin orange, the security guard happily open the box and whack 15 oranges. We who were inside didnt even know that the orange came. We only knew when the guard offered the orange to 1 of our staff. So we went out and take in the rest and found 15 missing.

Last time when my friend bought for me ice cream which was in a box of 6, the whole box just went missing in 2days. I didn't even get a chance to even touch the box or even see the box (truth). 2days later when I went to check the fridge, there was no sign left of anything.

Last time when the trainee from development side came and gave me donut which was put inside the fridge, it went missing on the same night. Next day I work I went to check the fridge it was GONE.

I guess that time when I was talking about the fridge story, she wanted to check the biscuit and even try it. I guess bottom line again. Please respect people stuff. If it is not yours just don't touch it. I have to say some people might MIND some might not. If you piss those who MIND all I can say is "ALL THE BEST"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home