Saturday, December 12, 2009

Someone Peeping @ Me Part 2

Actually it is proven that this girl peep at me. She is called Ana (to protect person identity) , confirm that she takes some time to curi curi tengok me. Its proven. Coz even my friend told me that this girl is staring at me when I am not noticing. This girl is proven young. When I say young means it is really young. She is less than 20 years old.

But she is really quiet, she don't really talk when people are not around her. Most of the time she will just listen to what is around her or when I am around her I make things really lively :P But I guess I will need to just get to know her. I guess this will at least like build the bridge. Nope I am not after her but being her friend will be great. It is ok to add more friends in your list. Friends wont bring you harm. Will continue to update on this issue soon :)

Watch for a Part 3 to see what will happen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home