Wednesday, December 09, 2009

So Many People Getting Married

Topic repeated? Yeah I know. But the thing I want to point out is this. My friends who are 4 years younger than me are getting married. I mean how they can get married? How they get the money? Is it parents are the main contributors to the wedding? I mean if they are at about 24 or even 23 years old, how much savings the can get and how much they can earn from the 1st pay? I guess now the generation is different. People get it easier with their parents and parents now give to their kids easier. Nope I am no way jealous. But if you don't work hard for it, you wont know how difficult life can be. One example that I have told my friend, when I get married, I want to try my best to pay everything myself so that is why I am working as hard to earn money and also to brigthen my own future so I can stand on my 2 feet. So should we or should we not spoil our kids? I guess we should not. They wont appreciate. Trust me. Coz I have been there before.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The question is not d money dear, question is do u have someone to be married to :P

5:03 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

its not about me la

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home