Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Someone Peeping @ Me

Even when I practice in church choir, there will be this girl turning back to have the fast look at me. In another terms it is called curi curi tengok. In 2 hours practice, she can turn back and look at me like 5/6 times.

10years ago which is 1999 and when I was way much younger, there was this girl who likes me too. I was singing for my church Easter choir back them. We will be both up on the cross and she will turn her head backwards and upwards to look at me as I will be standing on higher platform. But in the end I didn't get to know this girl as I didn't even say hi or get to know her.

Back to the topic of this year, even if this girl might be younger than me a lot or a little bit, I would like to know her :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home