Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Next Project In Office

There is this thing that we are going to do which is SAS 70 audit. The thing is my boss keep on making us like freak out by saying that we don't have so much stuff in place and we need to becareful and etc. Honest I am sick of having negative words. So what if we dont have things in place? Have we failed any audit before? NO! Why? Coz when it comes to audit, I will work my @ss out to make sure things are in place as most of the audit is about documentation. I know the main person doing this project is HOPELESS and he always talks crap and he will just push the work around to get it done and he will get the credit.

I know with SAS 70, I will need to be more careful with my work. That is the reason why I am making such a big fuss about all the forms that is send to me. If I don't like what I see, I just throw it back to the programmers with no face given. Why I do that? To protect myself from SAS70 and also being M-16 by my boss. Anyway bring it on SAS70. I have pass 1 PCI - DSS which is 1.1, should pass PCI - DSS 1.2 and also SAS70. Once I am experience with this, I confirm I can leave and go some where and demand better pay :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home