Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Wish / I Hope

I wish or hope that 1 day I will be able to get another acoustic guitar. Hope to have a guitar which has a full solid Englemann top. One of the guitar that I found is this guitar which is called Farida Guitar. It's called J-72 (Jumbo Guitar) and R-62. Hoping to get it one day, but don't really know when the day will come as it is quite pricey. R-62 is around 2,700 (before discount). I am not sure of the J-72 though. I am still happy with my 3 year old A&L guitar, but I want to have another guitar that I can bring it to gig along too or shall I say play for CG :) So will my dream come thru? Not sure. Wait and see. Anyway if you want to check out the rest of the specs of the guitars, check it here. If you want to see what they have, head here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home