Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wear Specs Conversation

Today while I was doing ushering, a couple of things happen to me. Its more of conversation.

Gary : Eh, you change your specs?
Jason : noler, I now wear specs
Gary : Oh.
Jason : Yeah its the before no specs and after got specs

*both laugh*

Jason : Hello aunty.
Irene : Hello Jason. Since when you wear specs?
Jason : I think nearly a month already
Irene : Why?
Jason : Cannot see ler aunty.
Irene : I like guys wearing specs. Look more professional.
Jason : *laugh laugh*


The other day when I went to church to help my dad register for his cg members.

Jason : Hello (3 ladies walking out of church,2 I know 1 dont know)
Ruth : Wow now wear specs
Jason : yeahlor cannot see ler

*all 3 ladies laugh, receptionist also laugh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home