Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Specs Shop Story

Well I had to make my specs. Anyway as below

Girl : Your power is 175 and it is very high.
JT : High meh? *Coz I never wear specs before hence I don't know anything*
Girl : Yeah
JT : *Ask parents if high, then look right and left and both my parents nod*
Girl : Come follow me
JT : *follow the girl but stand in the room*
Girl : Come sit here. Why are you freaking out?
JT : Its not meant to be.
Girl : Whats not meant to be? You being here or wearing specs?
JT : The 2nd 1.
Girl : You wearing specs?
JT : Yeah.
Girl : Can you please read for me below line please?
JT : *Started reading*
Girl : Wrong
JT : Cant be
Girl : *puts on specs and frame for me*
JT : *alamak* I read 4 wrong out of 5
Girl : Can see?
JT : Can see.
Girl : *Put on a more focus lense for me* Can See?
JT : Can
Girl : *Started to adjust between 2 lense* Can See?
JT : Can
Girl : Which 1 better?
JT : No difference to me just that 1 is more focus.
Girl : Correct.

But when I walk out of the room, I really had headache as I have never ever wore specs before. But today I have been wearing specs for about 2 weeks? It is now ok. No longer have any problems with it anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home