Monday, November 16, 2009

Crap Talk Again

The other day my boss was telling me this when I got him to sign some documents before passing it to the auditors.

Boss : I think you are too involved

JT : Inside me was *how not too? I am 1 person, everything also need to do!*


There is a new staff that is in my office. She is here to do admin work. But the thing is I cannot pass my work to her to do as mine needs me to review it. But the other day my boss told me to pass my work to her. Damm if anything happens I will get it coz I am the Sec Adm. Even though my boss wants to lessen my burden, he is not lessening mine but he is lessening another of my friends. The reason why I am busy everyday is because thanks to dumb programmers in my office, everyday have to do backup and restore. And after doing the backup and restore, I will have to sign off so many forms. There was once they did 15 backup restore and in the end I had to sign and write my name 30 times! After that I had to tag every form with a reference number. All this I do alone. How not to be good in my work when everyday is about paper work????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home