Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Am A Naughty Boy

One day during practice for Choir, I was really naughty. Check it out

HL : Tenor sing your part
Guys : *they started to sing but I didn't as it was wrong. It was meant to be soft too*
HL : Why so weak?Sing with power.
Jason : Coz its suppose to be soft.

That is when everyone begin to laugh (the whole room which has Sop, Alto, tenor, bass). Aunty HL then point on me and use her finger and hor hor me :P haha. I knew I had to do that to cover for my team. After that Roland told the tenor members that since they wanted someone happy, I was there as I am a true joker that brings jokes to people to make them laugh and enjoy themself. That is who I truly am. The nottie boy. Anyway this was a msg that my friend wrote to me the other day on this incident :

"What do u mean quite notty? Weren't u VERY notty? Haha.. n which notty are u talking about? The part where u answered aunty hung lan or the part where u bullied me??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home