Monday, November 23, 2009

My Life

My life from the 15th Nov onwards will be busy with Church activities and work. Its all about choir practice, cg, work and sleep. The other day when I was chatting with my friend on msn was this :

Jason : How la to have gf like that?
Friend : Next time don't do so much
Jason : If I got gf, its not that I dump my gf, but gf dump me coz no time for her.
Friend : Yeah

See. How to have gf like that? Work also not balance. Unlike 1 friend of mine who work in this new company, at 5pm+ his boss tells his staff to go home as he wants them to have a balance life btw work and outside life. I cant believe that when my friend told me that. My boss is when you can't finish and you have a deadline he will ask us to do OT! See the difference??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home