Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I Am Thinner Now

The other day when I was having my choir practice and we were all standing with different teams, this uncle talk to me.

Nat : * hits me on the back*. What happen to you? Getting Thinner
Jason : stress ler uncle.
Nat : *rubs me back coz he say he hit me too hard*

Yeah I guess that is the truth. I am getting thinner. The reasons are because when my parents are not (as in they go for short holiday) around I simply eat. When I mean simply eat is really simply eat. What I will eat is as below

  1. Burger
  2. Bread
  3. At times don't eat
  4. Biscuits with Milo.
So the food on top is not healthy. Then I loose weight. So the secret to loosing weight? Simply eat and you will know. But it works for me, but not sure for you :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home