Friday, November 27, 2009

I Don't Get It

One thing I don't get is that my boss always kasihan BJ team. He always say that they lack of staff and they have a lot of things to do and etc. I am not sure why my boss does that. I for one example is always lack of staff. I have to do a lot of things but does my boss or evenBJ team care? No they don't. Their problem is always my problem, my problem is my problem. So why bother kasihan other people team when their team can make 2 of our teams? And because their quality is so BAD, their application always hit error. Even simple logic they cannot do. The other day the system went nuts as the application kept on sending request as their application does not know how to return back acknowledgement. See why I suffer?

Not only that, we always have to understand them but they cannot understand us. So what for we kasihan this type of people? Don't need la. Oh yeah there was once when BJ was so upset, he blasted that most of the time it is not his problem. But me doing Sec Adm, I know out of 10 times 9 times will be his problem and he dare to say it is not his problem. Man, shame on a leader who had a burst of outcry whose team does such "fantastic job".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home