Friday, December 04, 2009

PWC Auditors Not That Good..

PWC audit was rubbish as it seems that their auditors does not know how to write a report! Even with proof that we have shown them, they still wrote things that look bad on us even though we have already pass PCI DSS which is the need for a company who wants to do CC business.

They even pass us a script to run which don't even work but want to challenge us even further. I guess we should never fight or argue with auditors but if your not good, belah la! haha. I guess people who will be good auditors will be those who are from technical background who knows systems really well.

But honestly I was really confident with their audit as there is no major that will look bad on us. What was the reason that it wont look bad on us? I work really hard for it and I took 3 weeks to prepare for that audit. But in the end everything was just medium and low and everything will be fixed by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home