Thursday, December 03, 2009

I Need A Holiday

I really need a holiday. I mean its like working non stop and working so hard and yet I havent had time to breath. Then turn over that made me total off was when in a single week there is 2 audits. I was really burn out in preparing for PWC & PCI DSS audit. On that Monday itself, I decided to rest and chill out rather than taking thing so serious. I still remember that I only started to work nicely again at 4pm and by 530pm I left office. I guess I need to learn to have balance life as it is not all about office work.

Next thing is that programmers that goes back at 530pm and with crap quality they are still getting their increment which is major unfair. As for me I work so hard, passing so many audits which I can even name below (continue below)

  1. PCI DSS 1.1
  2. BOD Audit
  3. EY Audit
  4. BR Audit
  5. PWC Audit
  6. PCI DSS 1.2
I still get nothing. But my boss still can tell me to do OT if I cannot finish my work and etc. Not only that, when there are site visits, he make sure my part is the most up to date which means I need to work on Saturday and Sunday which is not right. But like I say, so much sacrifices, what do I get? NOTHING. But I get experience and with that experience, I hope to leave and get a better pay some where else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home