Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Dedication

Yesterday was full dress rehearsal practice and I have to say I know this thing so well but its not always you see it happen. The word is dedication. Why I say this. Check it out.

HL : This Wed will be our last practice. Do come for it. one example is patrick whose BD was yesterday *aunty kena interrupted here*

*All Choir members clap and I started to sing Happy BD song and all follow*


HL : and his parents were waiting for him to celebrate with him and he told his parents that he will only be back after he does his part.

HL : So those of you *something like that* thinking of not coming, remember Patrick.



*HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK*


I guess no matter what we do we give our best. Maybe I can give another example that happen to me the other day during my friends wedding. I was actually doing my friends power point slide.

MY : Its ok, dont worry about the power point slides, like this also can
JT : *inside me is cannot, do means do your best no matter what*

In the end I manage to make everything as good as possible and to me the work was done quite nice :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home