Sunday, December 06, 2009

Choir Is Tiring But Fun

I have to admit. I love singing. And even though that how tired I am, I still can do vocals. Why? I love to do vocals and my passion is so much into it. Really. I have been practicing really hard for the last 2 months. Our practice can be from 2 to 3 times a week. When it was nearer to the event it will be 3 times a week. But it is really nice to be able to sing the solo (when Patrick is not around) or even doing our parts in the choir. I guess the most challenging will be when we are mixed up but it is still fun. When ever we need to mix up, people will tend to ask me to stand beside them. Don't ask me why as I won't know. Maybe the reason is because I am naught in practice and people might want to have a taste of how I am :P But really I have been really naughty in all the practice. Its like without fail. Check out what was talked one day while we were having tea.

James : Meet Jason
Someone : Hi Jason *shake my hand*
Another Uncle : You see this 2 uncle, with both of them its like a connection. They make everyone laugh.
Jason : As you can see this uncle is called James & I Jason. With 2 J, we will bring you JOY :P
James : Yes you are correct....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home