Friday, December 11, 2009

Just A Few Of Us

The other day when it was full dress rehearsal, I was there early. So I was happily eating my macdees and later I heard Patrick's voice. He was talking to 1 of the Soprano choir members. So after eating, I went and sit with them and talk with them too. Then Patrick went to his website and suddenly say this

Patrick : Who is Jason from our Choir?
Mei Yee : There *pointing at me*
Jason : *put up my hand*

*All 3 started to laugh*

Patrick : Thanks Jason for dropping by our site and saying something. Really encourage by it.
Jason : No problem *put both thumbs up*


After that we were talking and I admitted to Mei Yee that at times the guys are slow in singing.

Mei Yee : Then How?
Jason : Maybe must tell aunty HL adi.
Mei Yee : When? You all nv see HL hand?
Jason : Maybe later today. Got see but still slow.
Patrick : Why whats happening?
Jason : We sometimes very slow in some songs. Like lag. Don't know why.
Patrick : Just come in together.
Jason : Sometimes still lag.

After that we were talking about Sister Act show. Then we all agreed that it was a great show.

Patrick : *Started to sing "O happy day"*
Jason + Mei Yee : *sang some of the parts according to the show*

So in the end the song came out quite nice :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home