Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Work Madness

After working 1 half months in SL, I had no complains but today I have. My boss called me up for meeting at 930am with Mr Ng in KPMG and we headed there to find out that we will be having visitors tmr. There was a lot of things needed to be done and to be put in place. We manage to cope and the best part was my boss ask me to do the PnP (policy and procedure) and get it ready by the next day. Not only that, he told us the season parking is not for us and it is for TOP MGMT people only.

Honest after hearing about the parking Mr Ng & I just lost our mood. We really don't understand why does the top mgmt people need the parking as they are not in the DC all the time. Its only people who work there need the parking. Now we don't have any choice but to source out another parking place which will not cost us so much. We found a few with is quite far from office and that is really total ridiculous. Not only that, the PnP that was given to me today needed to be done by tomorrow and honest I am so tired now. My brains cannot think and I can't focus anymore. Lets see how it goes tomorrow. One thing for sure I can't finish my work and lets see what the consequences are. Boss is nuts? yeah he is, but what to do? He give us last minute and we will only do what we can.

It seems other people are starting to bully us already. Those programmers and others let me warn you once again, we can do things to make you really suffer. So please don't make any unwanted trouble for both sides yeah. You have been warn once, now is the 2nd time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home