Sunday, March 02, 2008

TGIF Dept Dinner (Last Year)

Last year, we had our department dinner in TGIF in a place where I don't really still know where is it :) All I can say it is in KL. Food was good and the best was my table actually only had me, Franco, Chin Wei, Kieng Weng and Tong. The whole night was talking crap, laughing in my table and the other table which is the main table was like in silent mode. In the end the other people from the other tables decided to join us. In our table, we decided to make it different as we ordered all the different types of food and shared between all of us. It was a good time of bonding.

Another part of the story was we were late thanks to Chin Wei (really thanks if not we will have to sit the main table) who that time created wrong printer outq for one of the spots in PJ. KW, Me and Chin Wei in the end had to fix the problem and we were late. Pictures as below.


Me, Tong, Franco, Aik, Kieng Weng, Chin Wei, Shirley



Q&A session by Kasai 4 me n KW



Chicken Wings


3 in 1 Which I cannot remember the name



Dory Fish


Chicken



Chocolate Cake For Dessert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home