Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentines Day Part 3

Well on the 14th of February, I had major good time in office as it was my 1st time powering an as400 down. What happen you might ask? Well there was a need to restore some of the data back to the Dev Server and the hard disk was not enough and the hard disk space reach out to 99.7% which is freaking dangerous. So to stop all the restoration, we had to power down the as400. I was the person to press the enter button to restart the whole thing. It was a DAY TO REMEMBER. I still remember when my friends was still there, they say one day we shall power down the as400 but it was meant to be the production and not the DR.

In the evening I could not go back early as I still had to clear the Dev server and I only went home like 7pm+. I still remembered that I chat with Liz for a little while before she left as she was going for leaders meeting. When I reach the lrt station, the LRT was having some technical problem. I had to wait like 20 mins on Masjid Jamek station before we were let into the platform. Those who were heading towards Gombak side could enter all the time which was not fair. I was already freaking tired and having to wait another 20mins on the station was tiring. I sms Liz as I knew, if Masjid Jamek was bad, KLCC will be worst. In the end they allowed us to go to the platform and as usual I wont be able to get into the 1st train. I manage to get into the 2nd train which thank God I was thin enough to fit in. In Pasar Seni, someone ask me to get in when I could not move in and in the end was my friend. But it was good that he is there as we manage to talk a lot in the train about all types of trash and laugh in the train like the train belongs to us. In the end after buying food and all, I reach home at around 9pm ++ and started to chat with Corrina and crashed at 10pm. So was it a good day? Yes and No

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home