Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Nieces & Nephew

It was in December when I attended 2 weddings and it was nearly back to back weddings. One wedding was on end of December and the other was 1st week of January. Both the weddings mean a lot to me as I manage to see some of my nieces and nephews I HAVE NEVER seen before in my life. Some of them are already 5 and 6 years old.

The 1st wedding was Nathania and Joshua. Both of them are twins and they are so cute in their own ways. The boy can even talk so well that during his uncles wedding, he went up on the stage and gave a SPEECH WITHOUT PREPARING anything. It was spot on talk. I was darn amaze with that kid. As for the girl, she is like a princess. I tried to be with her as much as possible and also talking to her about different things. They even told me when is their birthday. I believe I should remember as it is not far away from my aunties birthday. Both these kids meant a lot to me when I saw them the very 1st time. Even my cousins wife, knew I have a special heart for kids as she could see that I really spend time with her kids.

2nd wedding was all about Sam. She is a freaking smart 5 year old girl. For a girl that age she knows what on earth is period. And at 5 years old, she is freaking heavy for her age. It seems her body bones are made from bricks. I tried to carry her on to a chair and I nearly died myself :P But she is another freaking talented kid as her maid teaches her to read everyday and get her to learn her piano every single day. I was really shocked when she talk to me like a 8/10 year old kid could talk. But one thing for sure was both of us manage to click in about 25mins when I was having dinner with my cousins. She just have a love for me.

To all those kids who I have meet, you all mean a lot to me in your own special way. May I get to see you once again next time. I love you kids A LOT :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadelyn said...

Then u should be intentional in ur r/ships and get married and hv kids of your own!
The saying is there is no the one, we should try to be the one; not only always wanting to find the one, why not be the one.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Baik boss get married n have kids

Anyway my sister kids also close with me coz daily I entertain them

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home