Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Go Home Early Please

Was in office last week when my friend told me he was rob when he was heading to the LRT Station. Actually at first I thought he was joking and then when I saw the mark on his nose I knew he was not joking anymore. The thing about the company is they expect you to work late / hard / put more effort but they don't even care about the person's safety.

All I saw was that they put down a note there stating "If you need to work late, please find someone to walk with you to your destination". To me it shows 1 thing, they don't care about your safety and they expect you to put like 150% everyday. To me is simple theory, safety comes 1st, don't care guys or girls. One incident will cause you to be freak out all the time.

I just read about the incident in a shopping complex in PJ and the way or robbery is MADNESS. I won't tell the name of the place but if you guys read my blog and want to know where that place is msn me. Those of you who have received that email before please do spread the word out too.

To all my friends, especially girls, please please don't work so late. Remember like I say safety comes 1st. Try to avoid unnecessary incidents which might just bring nightmare to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home