Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Chinese Name Is Tenderheart

Last Saturday when I was having lunch with my friend, she asked me whats my chinese name and I told her in chinese and she wrote it down for me and I asked her to send it over sms to me. So today I got 3 people to verify my Chinese name. So the original writer got my name right, Corrina got my name explain right, CK got my name verified and explanation was right and Emily explain my name right and verified with her dad too.

Now I really know the true meaning of my name. It is Tenderheart + moral. I didn't know that till now and since many people verified my name I believe it is already correct. Now back to tenderheart, I was tenderheart last time but now my heart has change a bit harder. I guess I will still have to stick to my kindness towards everyone. The original story is last time when I check out the Carebears website, I was trying to find the bear that was really me. A lot of my friends verified that I am Tenderheart.

I believe there is no fluke shot why I am named like that as God don't make mistakes in creating us. My friend send me this sms and it goes this way. Good meaning? God don't make mistakes.

Wonderful People Are Carefully Created By God
Wonderful Moments Are Carefully Planned By God
Wonderful Person Like You, Is A Gift From God




TenderHeart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home