Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Cat Worst Worst Nightmare Part 8

I finally did it. I poured hot water on a cat as it was sleeping on my backyard fence. I really crept up and throw a small bowl of hot water on it. I actually boiled the water for my maggie mee, but since I saw the cat using my space without paying rent, it is time to pay back. Yeah I know everyone who reads this will see I am cruel. But cats, You are my Number 1 Enemy :P

Anyway the cat didn't know I was behind it and when I poured the water, it really fly so so fast. After that it started to look from me from a far. When the cat flew, the cat which is opposite ran extremely fast too. I have no idea why. In the end


DOG RULES & CATS ARE LOSERS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thats really cruel.... wheres your loving heart? God created cats too. If you can't love animals, how much more humans?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home