Sunday, March 02, 2008

Deparment Dinner Hard Rock Cafe

I believe it was a week before CNY we had our department dinner in Hard Rock Cafe. Good food is the word to sum it out, but the only thing it was smokey :( Overall it was worth it all. I still remembered that after dinner, a few of us walk to the lrt station (me hs, kw, chan). We talk a lot of crap on our way there. Not only that, I would like to welcome aboard the new SOO who just join a week during that time. Would like to welcome my new mate that time which is Yau who joined the security team a week before too.

Dinner was good like and the thing that happen that night was HS and me sat alone and we were so well entertained by the TV which was in front and behind us. We were watching football when the others we having fun drinking and taking pictures. Antisocial? Yes we were reason was simple as I still remembered that day I was so freaking tired as the day before was like madness. Everyone wanted my attention (printer localization, Mimix, Tivoli, Support and many more) the day before and continued to the next day.


Me, Elvin, HS, KW



CY, Me, HS


B, Me, Yau


B, Reagen, Me, TGS


The New Team that Supports all Branches n HQ



IT Dept Group Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home