Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jimat Jimat Power

Was reading a pc mag from US and most of the pages were saying if the pc and servers use this system / solar power (thats guarantee) /some other devices that it will save a lot of power and it will save the users pockets. Not only that, there is a part where says if Us would save $330 million if they follow Energy Star 4.0

To run off a little, as you all know we have a lot of sun. I wish that our street lights / etc etc can be powered by solar it will save us a lot of money too. I wish that my house is powered by solar at times. I know that the 1st purchase of solar is expensive, but when looking at the long run, it will be cheaper as the cost that can be saved is actually a lot.

So how do we save power? I really don't know after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home