Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Hungry

I was sick last 2 days and I thank God that this time my fever didnt peak when it was from 12-6am. Usually it will peak and during those hours my life is really hard to describe. I will really have leg aches and a very high fever. But I guess this time God know that my parents are not around so my fever was not so high. Not only that, on Monday night I slept like a baby thru the night.

Yesterday I was feeling a lot better and would like to thank those who prayed for me. Yesterday was the day my pregnancy started to kick in and I was a really hungry boy. I cook 1 packet of maggi mee, I made egg sandwich and a cup of milo. In the end I ate 6 slices of bread, 1 packet of maggi mee and not forgetting my milo. That was so called for breakfast and lunch. At night I ate noodles and 1 piece of KFC, bread and whipped potato. I guess I can really eat when I am sick. As for today I had chapfun and my KFC and the coleslaw for lunch. I guess my tummy now is happy coz I am feeding it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home