Thursday, December 13, 2007

LOST


DUMC had their advance Christmas Presentation last Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I still remember the days that we usually meet up to practice our parts in the different song that we will sing during the event. I still remember the week of the show the practice was really bad (Sunday & Monday) and I even wonder if the show will make any impact to the people who are coming to see the show. Wednesday practice was better but boy we were tired after the whole practice. I will go on brief how the show went each day.

Friday show was not the best. The sound monitor was really soft and we could not really hear nicely what was really being played by the musicians. Due to that, we could not produce our best in the choir. Since it was the 1st night, not everything was at place that nicely. I still remember the rating that was given for Friday show was 3.9 out of 10. Dinner that night was fried rice with hot dog sausage.

Saturday show was a lot better. It was more organize and we had longer session of sound check and they made some modification to the play (background music when change of scene). There were a lot more people on Saturday night too. The choir also manage to give their best that night and the rating that was given was 7.9. On Saturday was the night that the rest of us only manage to see the real show as we haven't seen the show before. Dinner that night was fried bee hun with mini buns with tuna in it.

Sunday show was the best. The play was full of jokes and some of the parts where the actors were not suppose to sing they sang. Even though the song was quite bad, it was quite funny too. I still remember the part where the angles drop his feather and the shepherds took the feather and played with it. We in the choir nearly broke up laughing because of that joke that was done by the actors. Oh yeah a little girl smack my butt that day too. They were practically abusing me that day (4 little girls) as I mention one of the girls will be getting married with me. For dinner we had pasta and cheese cake. For supper it was on the church and we had the best. We had 6/7 types of noodles, curry puff, siew pau, coleslaw, mix vegetable and drinks. That night the presentation was at the very best and people told us it was 10.

Now I would like to thank all my friends that came for the show on the different nights. I know that most of you that came is quite shocked at the size of my church. I hope that you all enjoyed the show that was presented too. Well all of you are invited to come once again. Thanks for coming once again everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home