Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Cat Worst Nightmare Part 7

I hate cats as most of you all will know. If you don't know what I have done to cat's in my life before, do check out my old blog.

This morning when I woke up and came down to my computer room, I was wondering why my room smells so bad. It smells like shit from cat's puu puu. I was piss off and started to check my back yard and I found a mother cat and 3 little kittens. I then started to plot what I should do to those cats. I decided to pour 1 cup of water and 2nd cup and the 3rd cup and I decided to go head on with a one on one encounter by pouring water directly on those cats. The mother cat then decided to run and check out what are our movements from a far.

I actually wanted to go further by boiling hot water and pour on those cats as those cats at times fight behind the lane which will awaken me from my sleep. I then told my dad about those kittens and my dad wanted to throw them outside of the house but he didn't as they are very cute. I decided to give those kittens a chance. If they make noise tonight, I will really pour hot water on them when I see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home