Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pocket Tissue

After plaster's story, its time for pocket tissue story. I have been carrying pocket tissue since 6 years ago. Last time I bring it around for fun, but now I really make sure that I have a pocket tissue with me. I still remember there was once I had dinner with a couple of my friends (2 girls and 2 guys) and when one of the girls ask who got tissue, I was the only 1 who whip out my tissue and offered them. They were shocked. They then ask me "how come you bring tissue wan". My answer was simple "I am worried that my girlfriend will cry one day".

Jokes aside, pocket tissue is really a need these days especially after when an individual takes lunch, dinner or etc. Not only that, tissue can be used to wipe of sweat, blood, tears or other things. Tissue comes in important when you lease expect it to be needed to be used. Actually I only know the importance of bringing pocket tissue when I was involved in an tiny accident in KL last time. My forehead was hit by the car park bar. Then I bled as my skin was tore a little on the forehead. The reason of my accident is because 2 person in front of me walk so slow and I over took them and I paid the price for overtaking them.

So its no harm for guys to carry tissue too. My advice is do it, as you don't know when your girlfriend is really going to cry :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home