Thursday, November 08, 2007

Im Fedup And I Know How It Feels

Since today is a holiday I still had to go back to work. The reason is the IWSS is down as the database is over the limit size. Honest I was to visit my friend for her open house in KL for deepavali. But since I had to work, I could not attend the event with the rest of my friends. It then struck me that since my HOD blasted me so much the other day, it really made me even more piss. I guess this time I lost my mood towards everything.

Not only that, now I know how it feels when I turn people down. My friend was telling me that she has to turn her boyfriend down most of the time due to work too. I guess the feeling really sucks. Its like you promise the person then u cannot live up to your promise. Darn company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home