Saturday, October 27, 2007

Last Week Food Blast

Yeah the topic says it all. Last Thursday my aunty came down to KL from Singapore and she told my mum that all of us need to buy her dinner (me, my sister and my cousin). So on Thursday we were off to Sai Kong in kepong and I decided to pay that dinner. We had like 5 dishes and the food was extremely good. Had paikuat, fish, 2 vegetables and deer meat. It was great dinner and the price was good too. All 5 dishes cost me less than rm100.

On Friday when I got home from work, boy I had a good dinner too. I had half a fish to myself, sweet sour pork, 2 types of vege and soup that taste SO SO SO GREAT. The soup was herbal soup that has chicken inside and the chinese herbs and boy I have to say I haven't tasted such soup before in my life. Dinner was extremely good.

On Saturday I was eating in PJ old town and this time we had 8 LARGE DISHES. This time the place is called country chicken (if i am not wrong). We started off with sharkin soup, 2 types of vegetable, deer meat, tofu, chicken, pork and the last dish I cannot remember. But this dinner cost a bomb :P But its ok since my cousin is earning quite alot.

On Sunday I was in Gentings till Tuesday Morning. I was there more to rest than anything else. But it was not really a rest as we had so much things to do or can I say rescue mission as 1 of my aunty got sesat in Gentings and we had to take turns to find her from midnight till morning. Most of the time I was either sleeping or walking around. But when I was there, an event that can be avoided happen and I was totally pissed. But I want to thank those who encourage me and you know who you all are.

Tuesday dinner was great too. My sister had to pay this time. We ate in Sai Kong once again and we had 6 dishes. Food was nearly the same as the 1st time I belanja my aunty except this time we had "kolohyok", tofu and we didn't have fish. We replace with other dishes.

So at the end of the couple of days we really ate good food and the best is the fellowship that all of us cousins, aunty and uncle had together as one big happy family.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home