Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Smallville

Boy I love watching this show. The other thing that this show always have is pretty gals. I wish I can get pretty gals to be my friends like the show makes it so easy :P It is really great to be able to catch the latest episode today. There was one phrase that really caught my attention which is this

"Loving someone is hard / difficult, hate is so clean"

I feel this is really true. At times it is really hard to love someone especially those who we really don't like at all. But we can't be like this as if we only love those who we like, we have already bluff ourself that we cannot love others. I think I should modify this phrase to this

"Loving Someone is easy, hate is difficult"

Kidding myself? Not if we can make the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home