Sunday, September 30, 2007

Memories That Will Last Forever

The other day when I was helping my parents to cut watermelon for their HOME E, memories of working as cutter boy in Freo + Juiceworks started to come into my mind. I still remember all the fun I had cutting fruits, how I didn't want to do cashier and how I enjoyed the fellowship that I had with my friend.

I have to say, when ever I see a fruit, there is a story behind nearly all of it and it brings smiles to me when I am alone / my mind is idle or when I am with my other friends and I will just tell them the stories / experience that I had working there.

Actually I believe most of us all have great memories that we will keep till the end and most of it will replay when we are idle or when we see something that has to do with the memory. Most of the time this memories will replay (for me) when I am walking alone to the LRT station, in the LRT itself and sometimes when I drive (when I don't on the radio). This memories can be anything from spiritual till things that happen to you daily.

Hold on to your memories, it will really do you good and guess what? You can write about it or even tell your friends, gf/bf, your future spouse, your kids and even your grandkids next time. Its just a thought, as a memory just flash into my mind while I write this.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home