Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It Did Happen O_o

Well one fine day when I was somewhere, suddenly a sms came to me. So I check it out and the 1st thought that I have was damm, I still kena spam again. I thought they will minus my rm3 everytime they send spam to me. When I press the word read this is what the sms wrote.


"Dear Madam *** (forgot the name). We would like to inform you that your PAP SMEAR results came back normal. If You would need any clarification, please reply this message. Dr *** (unsure Name) clinic"


The Next thing that came into my mind, was what gender I was. I was checking myself out by looking at my own body part and wondered if I did go any hospital to do any check up recently but then again I didn't. Then I started to laugh.

Now I have this problem, does guys do pap smear too? Or is it only gals? Doc Pui Fun or who ever who reads this blog help me please!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey fella!!

Sorry for taking so long to comment on your post...

The answer is NO... Guys don't do Pap Smear... It's to test for cervical cancer...

I think the hosp/clinic made a mistake... A BIG BIG one... Either that or the intended person wrote down her contact number wrongly...

I'm imagining you stoning for a while to identify your own gender... Hahahaha...

1:24 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

its ok.

but thank goodness a doctor manage to add to my understanding that pap smear is not for guys :P

yeah they really made a mistake,maybe their servers are the 1 that did the mistake....maybe someone didnt like me and hantam me with this sms :P

honestly i was like

"eh papsmear?i tot for gals only?what am i leh" :P

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home