Friday, September 21, 2007

My Room Floor and My Wife (Guitar)

I am starting to rock more on my guitar. I really starting to go even to another level trying to play things that I really cannot play. Nowadays I will just come back early and play the guitar as I quite sick of working so late everyday. I am trying to make myself not comfy at what I know but I would really like to rock all the frets on my guitar. Even though there are 14 reachable frets, it is still more than enough for me to learn all the different chords in the different frets. I guess the reason why I can spend more time playing the guitar and doing vocals is because I still have yet to find a girlfriend yet. I guess once if I do have a girlfriend, my guitar might not be so important anymore, but then again since I spend 1.7K on it, it will still be my treasure.

As I was walking to office today, I decided to do some slow christian songs. When I was nearer to the telecom building, I decided to change to another song. It is actually one of my favorite songs. As some of you might know that my voice can change differently for different songs. When it was the chorus part, I manage to do something that I never knew that I could do (not trying to be big head) and it sounded really nice as it sounded really rounded (musician term). I believe this is not what I have done, but I know this is the skills that God have put in me to be used for the advancement of his Kingdom. I believe once I stop working in my current company, I will try to switch to another ministry which is the MWM to sing for God in the stage.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home