Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Having A Blast

Boy I am really enjoying my MC for the last 2 days. I have been sleeping so well, eating so well and I really glad I told the doctor to give me 2 days mc. Not only that, I have been enjoying myself in playing so much guitar in these 2 days. I have to say the love of music is in my life and it is starting to creep in even more telling me to go to another level. I know I can, because I can do a lot of things when I have my BIG BOSS telling me I can do it. Not only that, I might / will come and do vocals for YOU when I quit my company. With my current work load well things dont really permit to do so. I really want to be the best in all that I do, my work, my playing guitar, my vocals, my service to God and all.

With 2 days of mc, boy I don't even remember about the company at all. That is the reason why I sleep so well. I am also very lucky that they don't even call me for support. If they do, its easy, I won't even pick up the call. I am not on duty and at times I don't even want to pick up their call anymore. Tell you the truth, it is not worth it at all. Even the other day when I was off for 4 days, every single day they called me for support. Look how crappy can they be? No Freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home